Featuring a powerful and efficient 58CC motor, this Premium Commercial Grade Giantz chainsaw with 20" robust bar and chain, it is perfect for cutting trunks and large branches. With balanced weight distribution design and double recoil combined system, the chainsaw is very easy to operate, with a short start-up time. Integrated with an air injection carburetor which not only adds power to the chainsaw, but also provides an alternative option for users to select the 'anti-freeze' mode to ensure the engine works smoothly under the cold weather (0-5°C). Comes with an automatic braking system, which can also be manually operated, to stop saw chain rotation upon occurrence of kickback during operation for extra safety.
Note: Extra safety gear such as safety boots, helmet and protective clothing do not come with the purchase of this item.
* Upgraded air filter and inlet manifold
* Robust 65mn steel chain for excellent wear-resistance
* Equipped with 20?robust bar & chain
* Heavy duty sprocket nose for smooth operation
* Auto-throttle locking design prevents choking
* Unique double recoil pull system for easy start-up
* Balanced weight distribution for easy operation
* Carburetor antifreeze mechanism
* Low kickback semi-chisel chains
* Comes with a carry bag for easy storage & transportation
* Comes with a protective chain cover and a set of safety kit
* Engine: 2-stroke
* Maximum power: 4.2Hp (Peak)
* Displacement: 58cc
* Engine power: 2200watts
* Ignition type: CDI
* Fuel tank capacity: 550ml
* Oil capacity: 260ml
* Bar length: 20"
* Chain type: Low kickback premium semi-chisel
* 22" chain: 0.325" pitch, 0.058" gauge, 86 drive links
* Guide bar type: Sprocket nose
* Bar oil type: SAE#10W-30
* Type of engine oil / fuel mixture : 2 stroke oil / 25:1 / 25 part fuel mix with 1 part oil
* Weight: 8.50kg
1 x Giantz 58CC Chainsaw
2 x Bar Chain
1 x Tool Kit
1 x Safety Kit
1 x Chainsaw Sharpener
1 x Chain Cover
1 x Carry Bag
1 x User Manual
The estimated delivery time frames are:
- For customers in VIC, approximately 3 - 5 working days;
- For customers in NSW, SA, ACT, approximately 4 - 8 working days;
- For customers in QLD, NT and TAS, approximately7 - 10 working days.
Do you offer warranty?
All products come with a 12 month warranty which you may seek a refund or replacement for the product. The following terms and conditions apply to warranty:
Damages due to misuse by user or during delivery will not be covered by this warranty
This warranty does not cover any accessories or bonus gifts. Regarding to accessory and bonus gift,they would be noted in our listing would, include (but limited to ) battery, carry bag, etc.
Damage on Arrival (DOA)
This warranty only applies to items that are broken when arrived or appear to be not functioning on initial usage. The following terms and conditions apply to DOA warranty:
You must check the item(s) and report the damages or faults(pictures or videos) to us by email after receiving the item(s). We reserve the right to refuse any claims made after this time-frame or additional charges (postage and handling) may apply.
Please do not return the faulty item to us without our approval.
What should I do if there is a part missing?
Please double check the packaging very thoroughly as the small components might become loose during the shipping. If there is a part missing, please contact us immediately so that we can offer our assistance.
Refund and replacement
Refund and replacement generally take to 2-4 working days to process, and will notify you right after it has been processed.
A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.